I love book tags! I’ve seen them around the book blogging world and I’ve finally decided to do my own. There’s no better way than to start off with a Disney Book Tag! I tag anybody else that wants to join the tag.
1. The Little Mermaid- A character who is out of their element, a “fish out of water”
When I think of someone out of their element, I automatically think of Darrow from Red Rising. He is a fish out of water. But like the little mermaid, he adapts and goes after what he wants.
2. Cinderella- A character who goes through a major transformation
Eragon from the Inheritance Cycle takes a major transformation when he goes from a little farm boy to a bad ass Dragon Rider.
3. Snow White- a book with an eclectic cast of characters
I picked not just one book but a series, The Harry Dresden Files. There are so many characters in this series, but every single one of them are important to the story’s plot. Every new character is an awesome addition.
4. Sleeping Beauty- a book that put you to sleep
Ughhh. I absolutely hated the book, Secret History. It was terrible and every time I started to read it, I took a nap. My recommendation, don’t ever read that book.
5. The Lion King- a character who had something traumatic happen to them in childhood
The Passage is all about this young girl who is basically an experiment which gives her super powers. It’s a really sucky child hood and I would skrr right out of that one.
6. Beauty and the Beast- a beast of a book that you were intimidated by, but found the story to be beautiful
Outlander was scary to me because of how big the book was. I never wanted to attempt to read it because it was so big, but I found the magic of audiobook and finished one of my favorite books. It was such a great book and I loved listening to every moment.
7. Aladdin- a character who gets their wish granted, for better or for worse
So in the Maze Runner series Thomas wishes so badly that he was out of the maze. Once he gets out, things go south. At times, all he wants is his life back in the Maze.
8. Mulan- a character who pretends to be someone or something they are not
For this one I picked a book that isn’t well known, but a terrific book none the less. String Diaries has its villain as an actual shape shifter. He loves to take on the form of others to get his wants.
9. Toy Story- a book with characters you wish would come to life
Uh Harry Potter, duh.
10. Disney Descendants- your favorite villain
So my favorite so called villain would be Elphaba from Wicked. I find her very relatable and I see why she is a villain.